VS1520A fine-line & fine-pitch screen stencil printer
The series VS screen-stencil printer uses highly advanced mechanical and electronical solutions to guarantee superior quality in fine-line and fine-pitch printing on ceramic substrates, LTCC, PWB, WAFERS, GLASS, METAL etc…
The Automatic Vision System ensures resolutions better than 2 microns. All the machine’s movements are motorized and programmed by a user-friendly menu.
- The new very intelligent head on high precision slides represents the latest state-of-the art design with motorized and programmable axis for fine teaching and adjustment of parameter
- High sensitive squeegee for fine-line printing, low pressure, constant angle, no vibrations
- DC motor driven head allows smooth movement and precise speed & stroke adjustments in both directions
- Configurable head in Single Squeegee, Double Squeegee, Squeegee and Flood Blade
- Motorized and programmable screen Z axis for screen height and for slow snap-off function very important for fine line printing
- The machine is PC controlled and allows a great deal of flexibility on all functions. Only one colour monitor for camera images and menu
- Print and flood, alternating print, contact and off-contact print, double print and after print delay
- Programmable printing speed, printing pressure & downstop, screen snap-off
- Machine hood & parts lifting and locking, setting up, and complete parameters controls & storage
- High precision motor alignment on the X-Y and Theta axis with 1 micron resolution for a perfect alignment between screen and substrate
- Substrate hold down by vacuum, pump included. Vacuum detector for substrate presence and chamber sensor
- Are available special fixture and chuck as porous plates for green tape as universal table for PWBs
The vision camera is mounted on a X-rail, with the movement on this axis and the movement of the table in the Y-axis, the complete substrate area is covered.
This allows to look at the fiducial marks, the vias or a pad wherever they are placed on the substrate.
A special optic and IR lighting system is integrated in the TV-camera assembly. Room lighting or PCB colours no longer influence the reliability of the Vision System.
The vision system is PC based with a very advanced software for easy teaching and automatic adjustment of all parameters and values.
|X-Y axis resol.||± 0.001 mm.|
|Theta axis resol.||± 0.001 mm|
|TV cam. axis resol.||± 0.001 mm.|
|Vision system resol.||± 0.001 mm.|
|Total system repeat.||± 0.012 mm.|
|TV cam. view. area||min. 2×1.5 / max. 8×6 mm.|
|Fiducial dimens.||min. 0.2×02 /max. 3×3 mm.|
The machine con be equipped with the automatic control of temperature and humidity. This con be very important for increased mechanical accuracy and to keep the pastes at the temperature level required for superior results.
Automatic stencil cleaning
A special cleaning system composed by a cleaning roller and a vacuum bar provides the solution for the stencil cleaning.
The system is programmable as stroke, frequency, wet or dry and vacuum on/off.
|Max Print Area (mm)||250x250mm||400x300mm|
|Max Substrate Size (mm)||350x300mm||450x350mm|
|Max Screen Size||12″x12″ / 12″x16″||550x390mm ID|
|Table Axis resolution||± 0.001 mm|
|Table theta Axis res.||0.001°|
|TV camera axis res.||± 0.001 mm|
|Vision system resolution||± 0.001 mm|
|Total system repeatability||± 0.012 mm|
|Squeegee and Screen Parallel||± 0.01 mm/100 mm|
|X-Y Adjustment||± 12.0 mm|
|Z Adj. (Screen Height)||± 6 mm|
|Theta Adj. (Rotation)||± 3°|
|Print Stroke (mm)||50-480|
|Squeegee Speed||0-300 mm/sec.|
|Squeegee Pressure||0.5-18 kg|
|Dimension (WxLxH)||1425x1300x1520 mm|
|Weight||400 kg||450 kg|
|Compressed air supply||5 ATE – 50 Nl/Min|
|Electrical||230 V 10 A|
- TH Metallization and VIA filling
- Substrate cleaning
- Bar code reader
- Automatic screen alignment and locking
- Crossflow Paste Puch head
- Automatic handling system